BIEP Level 1: Introductory Seminar
The first level of international training approved by the Bach Centre provides a solid foundation of knowledge in the Bach Flower Remedies and the requisite grounding for the subsequent modules. Even if you already have some knowledge, you will benefit from the opportunity to gain greater mastery of the remedies. The course is information-oriented and geared towards the students’ connection with Dr. Bach’s work. It highlights the purity and simplicity of the system and provides learners with the bases to choose their own essences and help their families and friends. Self-training is encouraged by offering criteria, bibliographical references and learning guidance.
- The first module introduces students to each of the original 38 Bach Flower Remedies and the philosophy of self-help and simplicity that underlies Dr. Bach’s system.
- You will begin to select the flower remedies yourself and see how they fit into your daily life as you learn the basics of how and when to use them.
- Attention will be given to the philosophy on which Dr. Bach’s remedy system is based, and there will be a video screening and talk about Dr. Bach’s life and his discovery of the remedies.
- The course provides a complete explanation of the ‘mother tincture’ preparation methods (the sun method and the boiling method) and a presentation of the Rescue Remedy and its uses.
- Common uses of flower remedies in pregnant women, children, adults, animals and plants will be covered, with case studies and practical exercises.
- Module 1 is the essential basis for a complete understanding of Dr. Bach’s work. It includes study materials, a manual on the 38 flowers and a Bach Centre-approved certificate of attendance.
Duration: 2 days, 8 hours per day (usually on a weekend).