Ayurveda, the Hindu system of traditional medicine, classifies individuals into three basic body types and dispositions: Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Taking these aspects into account, Ayurvedic massage uses a different vegetable oil for the purification and detoxification of each body type.
In addition, pressure applied to the various energy points (marma points) activates the circulation and enables the proper flow of energy throughout the body.
Harmony and relaxation combine during an Ayurvedic massage session, bringing on the much longed-for physical and emotional balance. An Ayurvedic massage is an authentic energy cure that regulates the physical and psychic functions, re-establishing the harmonious flow of prana (life force) throughout the body and inducing well-being.
At the same time, the essential oil sinks into the skin, making it silkier, smoother and more luminous: a beauty cure that bestows a dynamic, youthful look.
Massage therapy is the very heart of the Ayurvedic treatment system.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Massage
- Promotes physical vigor and vitality. Facilitates metabolic processes.
- Helpful in relieving headaches, dizziness and vision problems.
- Helps you to relax physically and emotionally, enabling you to sleep well and feel better in general.
- Stimulates the glandular system and stabilizes your hormones.
- Eliminates the depression or anxiety that sometimes accompanies pregnancy.
- Relieves pressure on the back, neck and joints caused by overweight, poor posture or muscle weakness.
- Stimulates and promotes circulation and venous return, reversing the consequences of circulatory problems such as cellulitis, varicose veins and spider veins, and helps to keep blood pressure normal; relieves feelings of pain and heaviness in the legs, producing a very soothing, pleasant and relaxing effect.
- Relieves muscle aches and cramps, muscle tension, stiffness and other discomforts.
- Maintains the elasticity and flexibility of the body. Combats fatigue and helps to energize the body.
Consultations by Appointment: Call 2893423 or 2042285